Wednesday 16 October 2013

Main Image


Final Front Cover

This is my final school magazine cover. I have edited my main image as i felt the background of the un-edited version didn't look right for the magazine snd the edited version looked a lot more effective. The final magazine cover is how i expected it to look, i didn't change anything from my draft to this and i knew what i wanted it to look like. 



 This is the un-edited picture i have chosen to be displayed on my front cover of my magazine. I chose this as the photo is showing a female student from King Henry school holding a piece of healthy food so that it goes with my splash of 'Healthy Eating'. The reason that I chose this photo out of all of them is because I felt that it was effective that the student was smiling with a piece of fruit. I prefer the medium camera shot rather than the close up shot because it gets the students body language and facial expressions in rather than just her face.
 This was one of the shots I took for my main image but I felt that this image wasn't suitable for a school magazine as I think that the way the female is positioned with the piece of fruit could be portrayed as looking promiscuous which didn't fit into my Splash about how the school have new 'Healthy Eating'.






I have decided not to use any of these three photos for my main image. I think that the reader would focus on the girl's face rather than the purpose that she is holding an apple to emphasise healthy eating because there are close up shots which makes the reader want to look at her facial expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment